Who should attend?
Those wishing to learn SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence versions 4.x. It is not suitable for those wishing to learn the older Desktop Intelligence versions. The one-day course is delivered over two half-day sessions to make it easier for those working from home to fit the course around other commitments.
The course is designed for those who have little or no previous experience of an SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence training course, and who wish to learn how to build queries and create reports using SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence. The course aims to provide a good basic grounding in the use of Business Objects for querying, presenting and analysing information, and for sharing that information with others within your organisation.
To learn more or make a booking, please contact us.
We can also provide SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence training courses for XI versions of Business Objects – contact us for more information.
Run this SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence training course on your own premises for £950 (+vat) per day for up to 3 people. Add just £99 +vat per person for additional delegates, plus the trainer's travelling and overnight accommodation charged at cost if required.
I have used Chris' training company on many occasions and he has consistently delivered a professional and focused training experience. I would recommend his services to any company looking for training across a broad range of standard and bespoke software.
Fantastic Business Objects training. Well worth the time, thanks so much for the extra information emailed after as well.
Chris trained our entire business intelligence team and numerous other employees on Business Objects. Chris developed the training material, administered the training from end to end, wrote a great manual, and was very well received by everyone. Chris is very knowledgeable on the subject matter, and his training style is entertaining and thought provoking making learning fun and, more importantly, memorable. I really enjoyed working with Chris and learning from him. I highly recommend Chris.
People who have considered this SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence training course might also be interested in:
What you can expect to learn on this online SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence virtual classroom training course:
The Web Intelligence (BI) Launch Pad
- Setting User Preferences
– HTML vs Java Apps
- Working with Folders and Categories
- Opening Documents in the Reading View
- Opening Documents in the Design View
Creating a New Document
– Vertical Tables
– Horizontal Tables
– Cross Tables
- Universes, Classes and Objects
- The Training Course Universe – eFashion
The User Interface
- Toolbars and Menus
- The Data/Properties Panel
- The Status Bar
Opening & Saving Documents
- Opening, Saving and Closing Documents
- Retrieving Documents from Folders and Inbox
Modifying Reports & Analysing Data
- Editing Blocks to Manipulate Data
- Adding Blocks to an Existing Report
- Creating Sections in Reports
- Adding and Formatting Breaks
- Adding New Reports to a Document
- Borders and Shading
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Adding Pictures and Logos
- Setting Cell, Table, Section and Page Properties
- Controlling Page Breaks in Printed Output
- Special Fields
Creating & Editing Queries
- Understanding the Query Panel
- Editing a Query
- Building & Running a New Query
Restricting Data with Query Filters
- Simple Query Filters
- User Defined Single Value Query Filters
- Pre-Defined Query Filters
- Using Query Prompts
- Filtering Data
- Sorting Data
- Ranking Data
- Grouping Data Values
- Conditional Formatting
- Inserting Simple Calculations:
– Count/Count All
- Adding a Smple Formula to a Block